At Professional Hearing Center, our mission is to improve lives through better hearing. Seeing patients reconnect with family and friends brings us tremendous joy. We are constantly motivated by the life-changing testimonials our patients share with us.
This is our promise as we help you along your journey to better hearing and improve your quality of life:
- Our comprehensive diagnostic testing is extremely precise and accurate, providing a complete picture of sounds and listening environments that are problematic for you and your lifestyle.
- We have access to a broad range of technologically advanced hearing systems so we select the brand and device that will give you the best results for your hearing deficiency and your environment. There is no “one size fits all” solution as far as we are concerned.
- We follow through on meticulous fitting and programing to safeguard that your device will provide you with the comfort and clarity you need and deserve, even in problematic environments.
- After-care is a hallmark of our practice because we believe your relationship with us doesn’t end with the initial fitting.
- Ongoing office visits ensure that your hearing aids are always fine-tuned to provide you with the greatest hearing benefit.
- Cleaning, and reprogramming for new situations and environments are all included in our follow-up services.
- Batteries are even provided free of charge for the lifetime of your hearing aid.
Don’t Delay Call Us Today!
Hear What Some of Our Patients Are Saying
Dear Dr. Gordon and staff,
Just wanted to take a moment and thank you guys for the terrific care I receive at Professional Hearing Center.
Dear Dr. Gordon,
Thank you for providing me with the ideal aid for my needs.
It is an amazing, incredible, wonder. My silent world is no more!
You are a winner! You serviced an 87-year-old lady and gave me back life. I can hear!
Dear Professional Hearing Center,
I am truly thankful for the Professional Hearing Center for changing my life and helping me bring back my youthfulness with my perfectly fitted hearing aid. I CAN "Hear the Difference!"
Find yourself asking others to repeat themselves?
Strain to hear in “noisy” restaurants?
Have difficulty understanding the conversation in restaurants?
Participate in social gatherings less frequently?
Find it difficult to follow conversations when in a large group?
Turn up the volume on the television or on your phone?
Find yourself more intently watching people’s faces when they speak with you?
Tell yourself you are getting along just fine without a hearing aid?
With today’s modern advancements in hearing aid technology, there is no reason to “just put up” with hearing loss anymore.